I was tagged by the lovely foxychocolatelady, so I’m going to talk about me. Blame her. Deal with it.
1. I have an unhealthy ice cream addiction which is especially bad because I’m lactose intolerant. This also doesn’t bode well for my cheese obsession. Dairy promises to be my best friend, and then it stabs me in the back. Some friend. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL.
2. I want to go abroad for grad school. Probably the UK. Maybe Ireland. I wouldn’t say no to Italy either. Maybe I’ll meet my grandma’s cousins there.
3. I’ve become a lot more aware of social issues in the last year, and I don’t know how I missed a lot of it for the first 22 years of my life.
4. I’m getting back into soccer. It used to be my favorite thing, and playing a game with my brother’s girlfriend and her family made me realize that I miss it. Maybe I’ll join a league when I build up some stamina.
5. I’m a little disturbed by the fact that I turn 25 next year. I haven’t done a lot of the things I said I would do by now. Is it too soon for a quarter-life crisis? Ah, well. I have to get to 24 first. I’ve got time to become a famous musician with two kids and a mansion, right?